Me also!! not much cash left to play for the first time in a...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Me also!! not much cash left to play for the first time in a long time 4 or so bottom draws need to come out to play for me to be in the clear and need cash for an asian getaway in 10ish days or so or ill have to start selling physical silver or maybe might sell half of another I am decent profit in stop maybe hit soon anyways.
    but lets not be in a rush here pus market conditions and there is still a gap to close some more sideways action will follow in my opinion but heading in the right direction thats fore sure I might start some small and slow pyramid accumulation at these levels and keep a low risk see how it plays out and hopefully obtain a freehold not the time to be stuck in another loss thats for sure. yes rsi no further public comment current sweet spot for me is still sitting at 51...

Also on things O&G that 41 should have a good week this week i think I wouldnt be surprised if it hits 52 week highs this week and then will show up on scans to the masses citicorp ubs and hsbc all in top 5 holders i highly doubt they are finished with it if not it may dwinddle sideways in a short term accumulative state looks like 3-5days till it hits the trend-line if it doesn't rise before.

well quoted @NoBoDe great insights agree with all u wrote

P.s hi readers

Thought u might like this mate being a fan of opticals

Face-Optical-Illusion-ml212-419x520.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.