Hello Willial, I can tell you are a real ‘thinker’ with plenty...

1. 9,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    Hello Willial, I can tell you are a real ‘thinker’ with plenty of ‘cerebral flexibility.’

You have to be to write your sort of unsourced tosh, woo and fiction.

I mean you have to make this sort of stuff up, since it’s unlikely to have any basis in any known reality.

Check the creativity in your assertion that “Almost all the so called "experts" on the fraudist side have retired.”

As though the science underpinning global warming and climate change grew from a global conspiracy by a few isolated fringe-dwelling retired scientists.

This really is quite funny. The reality, however, couldn’t be more different, but don’t let that get in the way of future postings Willial.

You’ll be interested to know that NASA issued their monthly analysis of average global surface temperatures on Friday.

“November 2017 was the third warmest November in 137 years of modern record-keeping, according to a monthly analysis of global temperatures by scientists at NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) in New York.”

“Last month was +0.87 degrees Celsius warmer than the mean November temperature from 1951-1980, an insignificant 0.03°C cooler than November 2016 (+0.90°C). The warmest month of November according to the analysis happened in 2015 (+1.03°C) due to a strong El Niño. The last three Novembers — 2015, 2016, and 2017 — are the three warmest in the entire modern record.”

There is the evidence of yet another conspiracy theory you’ve signed up to Willial.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.