CCE 33.3% 0.1¢ carnegie clean energy limited

no posts?, page-3

1. 2,794 Posts.
    re: biotech on the verge of commerialisation Hi Munch,

Just in, saw your post, considering the larger placement announced, I thought CCE did well to hold up today, I noticed that they had to issue to shareholders at same price as Insto,s, and also made the record date 20.6.03, which is a fair concession to original s/holders, this is a plus for management, as they must have been inundated with furious shareholders, for letting stock go so cheaply, especially as they are on the verge of entering Europe.

I do believe that there was talk of a lab being established in Birmingham UK, where one of the surgeons operates from, and specifically travelled and worked in WA for some time to be able to be accredited in the application of Cellspray.

CCE,s other applications, especially the one referred to in last Friday,s ann., was what I alluded to in one of my earlier posts, may have somewhat escaped the notice of the general market, but not the new major investors.

As a small WA company, CCE,s revenues so far have mainly been limited to WA., which on average percentage of population, would result in an average revenue base of some $1.5 million, based on 1.7 m WA residents.
    Entry to Europe + whole of Australia for Cellspray alone results in an average 150m European exposure, and an increase to approx 20m Australians.
    The impending release of Re-Cell, increases this to some 350m Europeans, the real kicker is going to be in the deeper Dermis and blood technology, which CCE have stated, makes them the only company to be able to supply truly autologous products ( spelling prob wrong ) to patients to date.

This Company is going to get even tighter than 64% held in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $1.051K 951.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 24245909 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 143813998 78
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 06/12/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
0.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ 573833
Last updated 15.23pm 06/12/2019 (live) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.