1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

No one deserves the death penalty under any circumstance????

1. Hotazel

3,212 Posts.
    HCrites, This is in response to a naive, ignorant teenager girl advocating that death penalty is not acceptable under ANY circumstances)

Just want to vent my total dismay at the young, ignorant, i-know-stuff-all, wet-behind-the years, girl who featured on a certain news channel making her bold statements (in reference to the 2 Bali-9 ers on death row). Does she, or anyone else in the world that advocates the same BS, have no brains/intellect to be able to differentiate between crimes where capital punishment (death) MUST be the only final decision/outcome as opposed to those crimes where capital punishment ought not to be imposed?

To the ignorant, know-stuff-all teenage girl with her loudmouth advocating her non-rational thoughts across Australian media - I ask this: Do you think that the friggin bastards who intruded a private home in South Africa last week, hacking a loving family from Perth (husband/wife & father/mother &brother to death with axes and mutilating a beautiful daughter and mentally scaring her and her younger surviving brother for the rest of their lives, do you think they (the sickening murderers who would have no other motive but to break and entry & rob) don't deserve the DEATH Penalty???

Wake up, you and all your "do-gooders" mates because soon it could happen to you or a close relative and then I'd want to hear you advocate the same message across media channels. Naive is not the word. You've got no friggin idea what life is all about and you have much to learn from life.

Sorry, but the arrogance with which some people goes on air to make statements without thinking/realizing what they are saying, sickens me. Next thing we know she'd have opened a "soup kitchen" for the ISIL shites.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.