PPK 1.94% 50.5¢ ppk group limited

Is anyone checking the HC forum for posts addressing PPK Group...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Is anyone checking the HC forum for posts addressing PPK Group Ltd? Please make yourself know. I’ve an interest but no posts other than ASX announcements has ever appeared at least since I began searching this forum. My guess is that there are shareholders out there who harbour the same resentment that I do. It just seems to me that we are being deliberately denied timely information to our detriment. I find it reprehensible that both the ASX & the current board have allowed PPK to remain in voluntary suspension for over 12 months.
    The reported justification for suspension was that on-going negotiations meant PPK’s value could not be determined. So here we are in October 2016 and despite the board declaring that, “….the Company will continue to keep the market informed” shareholders are being denied information.
    A February 2016 announcement revealed, negotiations still on-going & to expect a $4m+ loss for the 1st half. That really impressed me.
    So I anxiously wonder how the Company is being managed & exactly what the directors are doing. I’d like to think that they have shareholders interests at heart but their failure to impress leaves me suspecting that the Company is broke & about to be delisted.
    I’ve emailed the Executive Chairman and asked the following questions.
    Am I wasting my time worrying about the management of PPK?
    Is PPK about to be taken private?
    Is PPK about to be delisted from the ASX?
    I’m yet to receive a reply but if & when I do I’ll be sure to update my HC post.
    Appreciate any feed-back that  posters can muster

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.94%)
Mkt cap ! $45.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 48.5¢ $14.68K 29.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15595 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 12996 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
50.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 48.5¢ 18230
Last updated 15.54pm 28/03/2024 ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.