HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

No News Is Good News, page-3

1. 2,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    I disagree with your sentiment slightly. whilst i am overall fundamental positive, during the recent short term, the market has allowed the share price to go significant deep low levels and 100% less than the recent SPP, that is deeply concerning that 1. the market sees no value at this level and 2. the company is not giving the market anything to "ease the market".

I am not sure how after the recent quarterly you can say the company will be CFP anytime soon. revenue is going backwards quarter on quarter and costs are either going up or staying the same, I am all ears to hear the facts as to how this changes but the black and white of it is that no now force sales have translated into revenue and our core revenue is not growing at all at a clip it should be. If there was anything at all positive to say on this front i daresay the company may have announced it.

the little man on my shoulder is just saying something aint right here, I truly hope I am wrong as I hold, at much higher levels, but the fact that there is 15 million shares available at 0.005 and no one wants to buy them is quite telling.

cmon rusty give us something!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.