AUZ 0.00% 1.1¢ australian mines limited

That's what I believe as well, that another company will in time...

1. pc3
    2,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1863
    That's what I believe as well, that another company will in time take SK's spot IF they don't commit.

Id love to know the time and cost SK put into signing the LFA (some on here with actual knowledge might be able to contribute), I don't believe they would have done it without corporate lawyers going over it with a fine tooth comb, and although the dollar amount would be but a pittance for SK, the process still consumed valuable resources.......

The reality of Ni shipments slowing/halting from Phillipines/Indo ?? has not hit home yet, that lever has only just been pulled, it will take a few months for the economic implications of that to be felt.

Question has to be asked, is there a risk in SK terminating the LFA ?

Low sovereign risk,
    Proven Gen 5 process
    Long LOM (and growing with other potential deposits besides Sconi)
    Ni levels (battery grade) critically low
    Billions invested in Giga factorys that will require Ore

Is the globe so flush with battery grade Ni that SK can just let Sconi slide ?

Would a competitor like a CATL happily take there place should that occur ?

CATL were thinking of buying into a Li deposit in Africa......they took up an 8% option in an Australian Li deposit instead. They also now have a connection with POSCO I believe (you read so much about these things in the battery space you sometimes forget whats occurred).

Significant partnerships and integration is occurring across the sector, high risk for sure but I am going to back what I have read/learnt and not sell out.

One of the biggest threat many retail holders here face (myself included) is getting taken out at a share price below our average buy in...........in the medium to long term I think that the Ni and Co is coming out of the ground at Sconi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $123.8K 11.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6116703 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5022899 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 9949792
Last updated 15.48pm 29/03/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.