BIT 2.53% 8.1¢ biotron limited

Hi Dav,Ive just caught up on a few posts and found it strange on...

1. 2,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1292
    Hi Dav,

Ive just caught up on a few posts and found it strange on why you repeatedly asked fishman about his investment allocation to BIT. What value does this information provide and why would you ask it? Can you disclose your holdings in each investment in your portfolio?

If you're here to help educate the "idiot", "unsophisticated", "mindless" BIT investor than stick to that. You put anyone on ignore that provides opposing scientific views to yourself due to language used, and to others who don't have a scientific background you have stated to contact you to ask for your publications, but why not simply provide them here? Surely you aren't ashamed to say what you have put your name to. It will give credibility to yourself and also help guide the "clueless" investor that you state you are trying to help.

.... I also want to add that these unsophisticated investors that you so seemingly dispise and claim to be ruining Aust Bios by having such volatile companies, are infact the ones keeping these Aust Bios afloat. Who do you think invests into the CRs and executes the options?...

Back to my original point - why not focus on helping to educate? Would you suggest any good places to start for us to learn more? Any additional areas of biochemistry or cell biology that we should look at? A google search simply shows the UNSW and Garvan site....
    Last edited by Titans19: 07/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $73.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 8.1¢ 7.2¢ $87.51K 1.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 312790 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.5¢ 8.0¢ 7.3¢ 161454
Last updated 15.34pm 29/03/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.