NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

We are talking about the the last bit of assay drill results of...

1. 5,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18969
    We are talking about the the last bit of assay drill results of Tandarra prospect aren't we.

CYL is responsible for that. The results should have been available to CYL long time ago IMO. If they are available now, obviously CYL might be holding it. If they are holding it it is against to ASX Listing Rules. I hope they would have a reasonable explanation if they are in the posses of information but not releasing it.

ASX LISTING RULES

3.1 Once an entity is or becomes aware of any information concerning it that a reasonable person would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of the entity’s securities, the entity must immediately tell ASX that information.

3.1A Listing rule 3.1 does not apply to particular information while each of the following requirements is satisfied in relation to the information:

3.1A.1 One or more of the following 5 situations applies:

• It would be a breach of a law to disclose the information;
    • The information concerns an incomplete proposal or negotiation;
    • The information comprises matters of supposition or is insufficiently definite to warrant
    disclosure;
    • The information is generated for the internal management purposes of the entity; or
    • The information is a trade secret; and

3.1A.2 The information is confidential and ASX has not formed the view that the information has ceased to be confidential; and

3.1A.3 A reasonable person would not expect the information to be disclosed.

The policy objective of the continuous disclosure regime

The policy objective of Australia’s continuous disclosure regime has been described judicially as:

“to enhance the integrity and efficiency of Australian capital markets by ensuring that the market is fully informed. The timely disclosure of market sensitive information is essential to maintaining and increasing the confidence of investors in Australian markets, and to improving the accountability of company management. It is also integral to minimising incidences of insider trading and other market distortions.”

I am in the stock market for 10 years now but I don't think Australian capital markets have a strong integrity and efficiency anymore. I am at the point of thinking that these two things are constantly decreasing. "The accountability of company management" in general is not improving either. It has been very hard for me to believe even what is said in the announcements. I have no confidence to any management anymore

As a result, the confidence of investors in Australian markets in general is decreasing but not increasing IMO.

The alarm bells were ringing for ASX stocks in these matters for a long time but nothing has been done by the regulators yet. That is a big shame for Australian Stock market.
    Last edited by anatol: 12/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.