AEV 0.00% 0.9¢ avenira limited

nmdc to acquire three overseas mineral assets, page-9

1. 79 Posts.
    Googlemania on my side:

Wonarah Mine Project - Minemakers Limited

Wonarah Mine is 3 hours by car from Tennant Creek and 4 hours to Mt Isa. The remote area project consisted of the provision of suitable plant and supervision to excavate a trial mining pit to bulk sample 170,000 bank cubic metres of rock phosphate.

Earthworks consisted of the removal of overlying material and rock phosphate. This material was stripped utilising an excavator and truck operation. PC850 Komatsu Excavator and 6 No. 465-5 Komatsu 50T Rear Dump Trucks removed the underlying rock phosphate into stockpile ready for transportation to potential customers in India, Pakistan and North America.

Due to the remote nature of the Project, Alexanderson Earthmover established on-site maintenance facilities to service the plant thereby ensuring high levels of plant availability.

Current Productivity is exceeding the client’s objectives and they are on track to be in full production by mid 2010 to take advantage of the anticipated increase in demand for rock phosphate on the world market.

http://www.alexanderson.com.au/experience.php

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.