ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Striker and ST, you share the same surprise as myself... you...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Striker and ST, you share the same surprise as myself... you just have to look at the data and use commonsense even blind freddie can see.  The average ~18k/month really puts it into perspective for me and this is why it is great to focus on data.  I have seen companies spend average ~$14-15k/month on single individuals' travel and accommodation never mind teams of people going back and forth trying to get a project of the ground (and never mind delays that require replanning, last-minute schedule changes etc that can be even more costly, and may not be in the control of the company).  I have seen this spent on people quite low in the hierarchy that these costs can rise to this extent once you consider accommodation, meals, taxis or car rentals, and of course flights which can be the most variable in cost... there's probably a few "perks" in there no doubt that a good accountant would want to fit into the expense section
    as such I am surprised the figure is not more like double the one that Satintape has used his valuable time to dig out of the annual reports... certainly if we were seeing 50-60k per month we should really start to be asking questions... although amazingly I have seen this in more lucrative situations for a small delegation travelling frequently for international projects.  Good to see some level-headedness coming from you guys once again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4075000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20702587 18
View Market Depth
Last update - 16.12pm 13/09/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.