DGR 0.00% 7.2¢ dgr global limited

NM at his VERY VERY Best - EXTRAORDINARY

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195

Hi Guys,

Came across this video of NM presenting at the Gold and Alternative Investment Conference that was in October last year and has only been released on 13/02/2020

Had anybody seen this - NM at his very wound up best. To me it is the best preso I have seen him do. I have looked at it at least 3 times today and will look at it again.

This to me is a remarkable Video on SOLG and Alpala and its 72 Permits- the info he cites in this video is just extraordinary.

I have been with SOLG _CGP and DGR for a long time now and over time have wondered and sold the odd lot in frustration BUT I have to say looking at this I will just have to get a buy order in quick . Right back at the start I spoke to the then geologist (a french name ) I cannot remember and asked him what he thought of Cascabel and he said BUY NO OTHER STOCK JUST SOLG and you will be a VERY RICH MAN. He never mentioned how long I would have to hold to be rich though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did buy in but have had doubts over the years as the SP for all of them has fallen but listening to this preso I can now understand what the guy meant. This is a once in a lifetime deal and this really is only Cascabel listen to what he says about the rest they own and what he anticipates and extrapolates.

I am really wrapped again in SOLG -Yeah you bet!!!!!!!!!!!

To find it you will have to go to the CEO CA Insiders website enter SOLG into the Search box and look for the post dated 13/2/2020 posted at 20.53 by @Pob-click on the youtube announcement at the bottom of the post.

For us LT holders this is just dynamite .

Sorry to anyone that may have seen it but I looked hard and could not find it posted from October 2019

GLTA

moureeses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.2¢ $2.278K 31.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 168358 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 59710 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 13/08/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.