POS 8.33% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

If our company does not make revenue and be profitable this year...

1. 1,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    If our company does not make revenue and be profitable this year with this environment. we will lose all our credibility and then is over regarding our dream to retire. it is NOW or Never
    The impact regarding the SOI depends on the conditions it was done and the result of it. From 300 million to 2,8 billion SOI in 13 years.. Any company would have been bankrupt. But it was the only alternative during nickel depression. Also all investors have suffered in the nickel environment (not only in POS) and therefore it was understandable. Minerals are cycling.

However today it is not the same story. We are entering in an amazing minerals market demand for nickel, lithium, uranium, cobalt for at least 5 years. To be honest even I'm not an engineer we don t need all these minerals for EV, so many others alternatives are on the table ; and it will go ahead but not in the next five years. Why ? The world has decided to go ahead with currently EV battery. Discussion have been on table the past 5 -7 years; They cannot change their approach in mid-term. We will go for nickel..

If investors don t see any major moves whatever the reason. They have no reason to invest any single cent in Poseidon. There are so many fascinating nickel explorer starts u ; never mind if they don t have all our infrastructure and our blabla blabla., If i can make money i won t hesitate to invest in their challenge. AOU , GAL have doing very well.

It is in our interest to move on soon. The feasibility study is based is on 400KMN (METAL NICKEL) . So far we have talked about interception high grade nickel BUT not the size. So we must stick with the 400kMN (metal nickel) In addition, no updates about COP1 plus investment required to turn the key on with what we have in hands.

I expect storming newssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, i hope so then 25, 50 cents and a buck mate

Fredy still in there but it is getting long now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $24.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $13.24K 2.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 54837841 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 12888536 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 3471695
Last updated 15.20pm 29/03/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.