AJX 8.33% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

What do they say, "when when door closes a window of opportunity...

1. 5,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3057
    What do they say, "when when door closes a window of opportunity opens"

Well, if my memory serves me correctly, this subject came up and was discussed some time back, where i'm pretty sure Parsifal wasn't keen on the idea at all, due to having more than enough on her plate, (keeping Pinto in line/out of trouble would be a full time job imo) as well as looking after her beloved Garden, not to mention her other interests and hobbies etc. Now i've never met the woman, but anyone who can live with/put up with Pinto's shenanigans on a daily basis must be a very strong woman indeed, one who is more than capable of helping steer the Alexium ship to bigger and better things in the not too distant future. Now i have no idea how much time would be involved in helping our cause, or if she could find more room on that plate of hers, let alone entertain the idea or if she's even considering the prospect, but i can't get passed the thought of whether or not she could even contemplate the thought of working with GR and how that might play out, just can't see it working to be honest, not through a lack of trying on her part, but then again, maybe with each of them on opposite sides of the World it could work, with Steph in Tazzie and Gav in, well who knows, check Instagram i guess. Ted says hi btw and if you need a bigger plate, he's even prepared to give you one of his, about the size of a rubbish bin lid, heck he's even prepared to help with that garden of yours if it means getting you onboard for a year or two or until we get T/O, now there's some serious food for thought, or not.

Was thinking, if i was Nick, where would i want my kids to grow up, here or there ?

Bit of a No brainer really !

Anyway, been an interesting day or two with plenty more to come i'm sure

Bring on the 4C and HY reports i say

Cheers

Frank & Ted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.69K 220K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1374544 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 588299 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.