Nice Terrorist Was A Muslim, page-2

  1. 3,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

    In support of the above !

    THe truck driver Terrorist Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel was born in Tunisia !

    It doesn't take an Oxford scholar to join the dots


    TUNISIA 2 Section I. Religious Demography The population is 99 percent Sunni Muslim . Groups that together constitute the remaining 1 percent of the population include Shia Muslims.

    http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/193121.pdf


    Andrew Bolt is once again SPOT ON !

    G64
 
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.