what sort of jobs??? - are they doing dispute resolution with AI...

1. 79,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    what sort of jobs??? - are they doing dispute resolution with AI like the Dutch are?

People have no idea how big this elephant in the room is already - and, more importantly how rapidly it is growing.

It must be back a year or so now when I saw just one factory in China switch on the robots - and they sacked 60,ooo workers -------------------- 60 Thousand??????

hard to believe - that's about the entire income paying tax workers of Australia

ok - joking - but, it sure shows an example of the issue --

your example as well - firing hundreds from just one firm --------- again, I say - people have no idea of what is coming and already happening.

Then, there are those that say - oh, well - they can get new jobs --

yeah right -- so, when we get all those taxi, bus and truck drivers out of work in a very few short years - what are we going to retrain them as? - brain surgeons? (no point there - robots do that as well now) - or software engineers (whoops - no point there - AI is going to be doing that more and more as well) - how about fast food workers? - whoops - no point - robots again.

Basically - for jobs - it's game over ------ what we have to do is to look where we want to go - without human labour - to me - it's an exciting time - we just have to put aside our beliefs and historical references of work and economies and start from scratch

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.