2. Gainers & Losers

next advance for gold imminent?

1. xerxes_ph

9,081 posts.
    Sinclair thinks so:

"April 16, 2003

Heads Up To The Gold Community
    We are getting very close!

In my opinion, the low point of the reaction cycle in gold occurred on April 4th. It is amazing how weak the US dollar became as the Iraq situation slowed down. Each time the Blue Coats at the Exchange Stabilization Fund (ESF) come to the rescue they seem to bump into offerings of such significance that they are forced to turn back. I hear there are huge offerings out of Asia in the market. We may well be in for a rough ride in the dollar well into May.

I have been informed that the author of the Malaysian Gold Dinar, now Malaysian Premier and Finance Minister, Dato Seri Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, will serve as the Chairman of the Organization of Islamic States for the next three years. From a most reliable source, it is said that gold remonetization out of Malaysia is still on line to occur this year in the form of the Malaysian Gold Dinar.

Please note that many of the leading gold shares are making good technical signals for higher prices, probably sooner than later. Get ready, get set, because this week, in my opinion, we will be in Go Mode for $358 as the first objective in gold's challenge of $400 one more time"

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.