1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
HOR 1.6¢

Next 3 Months and $

1. MMMJ

47 Posts.

Today announcement was disappointing , but not every hole dug is going to produce brilliant results - that's what exploration is about.

Was happy they stated their future activities (but would have liked more confirmation on timings for each item stated) ie
    The Company intends undertaking the following additional work as soon as practicable in respect to drill hole RCD358:
    1. perform petrology and mineralogical assessment of additional pieces of core from RCD358 and historical diamond drilling at the Horseshoe Lights mine to establish commonality between the two locations;
    2. cut additional drill core for multi-element and gold analysis;
    3. case the hole and complete a Down Hole Electromagnetic (DHEM) survey to test for off-hole conductors which may indicate the presence of a more massive sulphide body nearby.

The Company also advises that the next phase of Reverse Circulation (RC) drilling at the Horseshoe Lights Project is planned to commence in the near future. The programme of drilling (see Figure 2 for collar locations) will be conducted under a drilling-for-scrip agreement by Whitestone Minerals Pty Ltd (Whitestone). Under a Drilling Fund Contract Whitestone is obliged to provide drilling services to the value of approximately $235,000 (see ASX announcement 31 March 2014). The Company has been advised by Whitestone that the drill rig tasked with drilling at Horseshoe Lights will be available to mobilise to site at the completion of a two week drilling programme it is presently undertaking elsewhere. (does this mean in two weeks from today or could it mean two weeks after its finished which could be a longer period of time)

On cash and any future capital raising - i am not an expert in this area - but at the end of Dec the company had $400k - i have no idea as to what the Q1 actual and projected cash burn rate is but is reasonable to assume a cap raising is not far away and cash must be running short ( have not factored in the whitestone drilling @ $235k)

Company currently has 169m shares on issue - if they were to double shares on issue the cash raised would be

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    0 Capital Raising What if
    1 Shares Price Total (1)
    2 169,000,000 $ 0.015 $ 2,535,000
    3 169,000,000 $ 0.025 $ 4,225,000
    4 169,000,000 $ 0.050 $ 8,450,000

Appreciate any initial views on what any future capital raising might look like , any views on how much funds will be sought ? (and structure of offer and price )

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.