NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

Lots of news to arrive shortly plus the QAR at the end of this...

1. 866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1214
    Lots of news to arrive shortly plus the QAR at the end of this month.

St Arnaud Gold Project
    6 June
    announcement stated assays pending from 40 drill holes.

Irvine Gold Project
    1 June
    Announcement said they are doing 3000m reverse circulation drilling to expand Adventure Lode at depth below the oxide gold discovery area.

Plus

3000m air core drilling programme to test for gold mineralisation at the Dutton prospect and SEVERAL NEW TARGETS along the Irvine basalt dome.

The RC drilling at Adventure Lode is expected to take up to 4 weeks to complete and, subject to results, Navaree believes the programme has the potential to contribute to a maiden mineral resource for the Irvine Gold Project.

This programme may have been completed at the end of June so we should have plenty of results pending. GLTAH

Tandarra Gold Project
    27 April
    Announcement
    New zone of gold mineralisation intersected in air core drilling of gravity anomalies one kilometre east of Tomorrow zone.

The 2017-18 diamond drilling programme has been extended due to the intersection of deep gold mineralisation in DDT015 with a further diamond drilling (DDT018) in progress about 200 meters further south…

We are waiting on DD assays from DDT013, DDT016, DDT017, DD018

We are also waiting on more RC assays at the new gold discovery at the Tomorrow North

I am very excited about these awaited gold assays…
    IMO their could be some very exciting results coming our way. Never under estimate Tandarra!

I am also expecting a retention licence for Tandarra shortly!

Awaiting news JV news between NML & CYL

Soon we should get an UPDATE from CYL about the Tandarra Gold project and awaited assays from recent drilling…

….SHOULD AND COULD BE VERY EXCITING!! (just look at past results).

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.