IXU 0.00% 1.5¢ ixup limited

Although I'm more than happy to be wrong I think 60c is a bit of...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Although I'm more than happy to be wrong I think 60c is a bit of a stretch tomorrow
    But I just had a quick look at the numbers and what I make of them is (please correct me if I'm wrong )
    Although there was a little up and down 46c appeared to be the base support leave that was found after the ipo then in the last two days the share price has risen back up 17% And today there was some nice chunks being had and the volume was up . I think we will hit the first resistance point of 56.8 c tomorrow but may not hit the second 58.7c which in itself would mean a new high . if we do I believe this would be a very telling sign and suggest that my assumption that fresh money is starting to flow in and some big players are trying to get set . It is also worth remembering that this was way way over subscribed so I think there has been a lot of people waiting to see at what price they can snap up a few more now that the initial hype has died down .
    All IMO and I would rather it to go up slowly than to get ahead of itself as nothing is worse to a share price than unforfilled expectation .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 222274 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.