GTG 12.5% 0.5¢ genetic technologies limited

news on litigation

1. 7,409 Posts.
    Hi,

Don't know if anyone (other than da Girl) is still following GTG but I have some news on the status of the litigation against 3 companies in the US.

All documents that needed to be filed by the 26 July have been filed. As, GTG is still in negotiation with these companies, it is not in their interest to currently name them, however, I do know who one of the companies are.

It appears that negotiations are going well. If a courtcase does take place, then GTGs costs are limited and covered by insurance. The potential costs to the defending US bio companies is large ($300mill per company), and this gives GTG the upperhand as it may in the end be in the interests of the bio companies both money-wise and time-wise and perception-wise to agree to a deal.

So at this point in time, I have no idea when any information will be forthcoming, the best indication is probably the shareprice.

Potential rewards to GTG look very promising. Personally I am against court battles, but there is alot of money at stake here, and GTG have the upperhand with their patent. When looking at reward/risk ratio worth some sort of investment in my opinion.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $686 152.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 27991310 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16102661 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 15/11/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.