1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

News: Mosman Oil & Gas to start flow testing in next few weeks

1. Mosman Oil & Gas (LON:MSMN) has told investors that well testing operations will now get underway at the Petroleum Creek property in New Zealand, in the next few weeks.

The company has now received a new technical report, by consultant Chemostrat, which confirms the reservoir potential of the Cobden Limestone within the permit area.

The report also provided valuable geological information including the identification of multiple distinct depositional layers, the company said.

Mosman expects flow testing to begin for the Crossroads-1 well in the next few week, and it anticipates the programme will run for 60 days.

Also the company intends to shoot additional seismic at Petroleum Creek to help finalise future drill locations.

"We are pleased to have progressed the 2015 exploration programme under the strict capital expenditure programmes which we have determined for each asset,” said executive chairman John Barr.

“The latest technical report on the Cobden Limestone cores provides excellent third party validation of the value and prospectivity of the NZ exploration permits in the Mosman portfolio. 

“We now look forward to commencing flow testing at Crossroads-1."

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.