FGR 0.00% 5.7¢ first graphene limited

For a Graphene company to be cusp of having its first...

1. 14,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6561
    For a Graphene company to be cusp of having its first significant sales agreement or a off take agreement that is for all of the companies planned production, we are not trading like these deals are likely.

Over the past two months we have seen bearly any increase in share volume or share price. Although it seems like the SP is holding up well with no news.

It sounded to me that the first sales agreement that WG talked about, will be with VIBA Spa who FGR have been working with for well over a year.

If anyone hasn't seen FGR's graphene test in thermoplastics here is a video.

What is the likely industry that will need all of FGR planned graphene production? Is it likely to be with the European investor company who recently bought a nice chunk of FGR,

Or is it more likely the companies WG says Traxys gives us access too, Tesla, Panasonic and Samsung. In one of WG other videos he talks about a Graphene battery needing to being 1/4 the size Vs graphite lithium ion batteries.

If FGR are successful in securing this off take agreement we would be the only commercial graphene producer in the world that has achieved this result.

With companies like Versarien worth over $300mil with their gram per day production ability, what is a realistic MC for FGR?
    With WG future MC of $500mil is around $1.00 per including the options.

Did anyone else pick up that Traxys was looking at investing funds into the stock piling, I presume WG meant Graphite, (graphene cannot be stock piled)
    This can be achieved in two ways.
    Traxys becomes a partner in FGR to develop our other 17 mine sites.

Or they seek additional graphite supply agreements from the other Sri Lankan graphite miners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ $6.512K 114K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 28947 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 97183 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 19/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.