FGO 0.00% 0.4¢ flamingo ai limited

Something I think worth mentioning is that a business needs to...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Something I think worth mentioning is that a business needs to be able to clearly articulate what it is they do , which problem they solve to copy the popular phrase - I still think that this is actually the biggest question that FGO is actually asking itself ? What are we ?

I say this not to envoke a philosophcal debate but more to encourage them to agree on what they do as a business and then go ahead and do it.
    A convoluted business or technology does not necessarily correlate to a successful and profitable business , so I ask again - What specific problem does Flamingo.ai solve ?

I actually downloaded and installed ZenDesk (chat-bot) last week and not only was it easy to do , analytics provided and I received a call to follow up my installation. It got me thinking why don't FGO do this or something similar . It's easy to hide behind complex algorithms or sci-fi AI and ML language and terms but ultimately at some stage you need to tell us what you do ?

I'm quite technical myself and struggle to fully understand what FGO does, even though I hold shares and will continue to do so .

It's easy to hide behind buzz words.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.360M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.635K 1.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 51228545 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 23206884 20
View Market Depth
Last update - 13.16pm 18/09/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
FGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.