mickbanSo no explanation from you then just a few derogatory...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    mickban

So no explanation from you then just a few derogatory comments, I see.
    The Yanks dont have to take anything by force, they will be given whatever they want by this government. They have already been given the go ahead for a Naval port and a permanent military base which by the way is in place with a battalion of marines and their equipment.
    The people had no say in any of this the roads were put in and US warships anchored in the adjacent waters.
    The US is a foreign military power and uses its military to pursue its corporate agenda but being a mining expert I guess you also know all about how the US does business.
    You wont have any say or any voice in what happens the government will acquiesce completely to US demands. We are already in the ME in a US war, we have permanent US military and a Naval base in our country, we are sending more ground troops to apparently liaise between the Warship and the SIGINT aircraft we are sending to the straights of Hormuz. Why we need ground forces to liaise between these two assets I really dont understand. The aircraft and the ship are quite capable of liaising between themselves.

So my last word on this subject with you is the above.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.