ETM 2.56% 3.8¢ energy transition minerals ltd

hap many times these qustions has been asked but never an answer...

1. GBB
    2,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    hap many times these qustions has been asked but never an answer
    is it not clear ggg has problems
    it just got a uranium ban put in place because of their actions ,
    the local town on the recent poll is very much against ggg
    the EIA is a disgrace,
    the company has done no real field work for a decade yet raised 100 's of millions ,
    why were the share holders not told the company had given up the right to sue if they lost the uranium rights
    why have we still not been told about a law suit from a prominent broker against the company
    why did the company keep on with the steenstrupine option when even their chinese partners were suggesting they go look at eudialyte
    why knowing there was other targets on the license did the company not even bother to go look at them; thus instead of being able to switch when and if IA got into power (and the election pendulum always swings) they got no where to go
    why if you have uranium and thorium in some of your ore bodies did they not even bother to complete the aerial radiometric survey when adjoining ground was surveyed and it would be very cheap
    why are they essentially relying on a surface map published in 1913 and not surface map their own license

now hap i have asked about ten % of the problems as i see can you answer the se rather simple questions or do you work or consult for ggg in which case your attitude is entirely understandable but if you don't certainly i and many other share holders would like some answers if you are capable which no one else has been able to do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $53.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $1.9K 50.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 88418 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 92742 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 23239
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.