QHL 0.00% 7.6¢ quickstep holdings limited

Newmarket and carbon revolution

1. 635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    There's a lot in Google land about these guys but we are left in the dark as to why quickstep has linked up with one or both. Carbon revolution has received 5 mil grant from vic and fed government to build a new facility to manufacture their one piece carbon wheels and they plan to initially ramp up to 5000 a yr. They said in Sept 14 that they had a customer nearly signed up but nothing yet as far as i can see, there is a pic of an alfa beside one article if that means anything. Also a big alloy wheel manufacturer has put in 20 mil and back in September they were touting a share market listing. Newmarket only started up in 2010 and they specialize in lending to carbon focused companies and like to take a controlling interest in their target. Like the current political fiasco this will end badly if the leadership of quickstep take the shareholders for mugs. The days are over i believe when the shareholders will follow like sheep and let the directors do as they please. Hopefully the deal with newmarket is a good one for us and I'm sure whsp would have been consulted before going ahead but why leave the rest of the shareholders in an information vacuum? The sp has been punished because we are left wondering why newmarket has been given the opportunity to participate in a 25 mil option deal. Come on Tony Quick give the shareholders an explanation. Like the other Tony you need to do better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.00(0.00%)
Mkt cap $42.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.6¢ $13.93K 183.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142923 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 26669 1
Last update - 15.56pm 17/10/2018 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.