KZA 0.00% 41.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

new trial later?

1. 22,691 Posts.
    It is not that easy to obtain Phenoxodiol.

I gave a lady with Ovarian Cancer a contact address and got this reply:

"This is what I learned by going to Novogen.com. I got the list of contacts. I called the contact person in USA, Mr David Shoen. He informed me that the only way to get phonox is through clinical trial since the study is at phase II.

Once they open Phase III there is a possibility to obtain the drug out side of the clinical trial.

I also used the E-mail address to contact Ron Erratt but David Sheon replied. I contacted Yale regarding their future clinical trials.

The person that I was referred to, Rene Luongo was not available. I spoke with Anita who seemed to be involved in the project.

She stated another phase II will be open in fall. It may be a combination of one chemo agent and Phenox. Gerry If you have any further suggestion please let me know".

---------
    Comment: That will be the combo Phenox + Cisplatin trial we have been waiting for. This is the one, I am very interested in:

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=NRT&E=ASX&N=297269

(Refers to the treatment of Mice only).

My opinion is that enrollment to the P+C trial could start say 1 Oct.
    There is interest, so I hope that there won't be any problems filling the quota smartly.

Gerry

MEI( Novogen's 95.2% owned subsidiary) will try to use the present Phenox-only Phase II trial as the basis for obtaining FDA Fast Track:

http://www.ozestock.com.au/MessageView.asp?PostID=229960&Symbol=NRT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 40.5¢ $40.27K 98.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27500 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 3504 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 14/11/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
40.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
41.0¢ 41.0¢ 40.5¢ 6541
Last updated 12.10pm 14/11/2019 (live) ?
KZA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.