PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

From today's announcement, Chairman Laurence Freedman commented:...

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    From today's announcement,

Chairman Laurence Freedman commented:

PET is already a major global player in phosphorus absorption, operating in some 20 countries, using our core product, Phoslock®. Now, having a reusable and recyclable product complements and adds to the applications we can execute. The new product will be a source of additional revenue for PET, as the removed phosphorous can be used to produce a slow release fertiliser”.

“The world is awash with excess phosphates in lakes, reservoirs, rivers stormwater and agricultural drainage as well as in groundwater, so the Total Addressable Market is enormous and growing, magnified by global warming”.

“Having two products with different phosphorus absorption mechanisms is a significant enhancement to PET’s operational capabilities”.

Plus previous comments from presentation:

"
    We are in the process of establishing a number of different projects in China, we've done three or four. The size of these projects are quite enormous. In Kunming, which is in the southwest, there are nine lakes, which we have started the first one, which is the size of Sydney Harbour. There's another eight to come, two of which are probably four to five to six times bigger than Sydney Harbour. So that gives you an idea of the scale"

There is so much to love about PET!

Another announcement this week prior to the update on or before Friday 23rd wouldn't surprise me...

My opinion only DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.