GDR goldstar resources nl

Thanks OpalineA very experienced Geologist as the first member...

1. 318 Posts.
    Thanks Opaline
    A very experienced Geologist as the first member of the GDR Dream Team Board is a good start. I presume you have heaps of experience in mining dyke bulges such as Eureka & Tubal Cain.

Do you know of an existing mining company, MCO or our old friend Kingsgate perhaps, who already have the expertise to get things up and running for us quickly?

Veteran golf champion Jack Nickaus talks about how he could completely lose his golf swing in the middle of a round but could still manage to scramble a win by focusing on the fundamentals.

I know little about gold mining other than its history, but I presume making money out of gold also has fundamentals. You and your geologist mates would know better than any of us what those fundamentals are.

I suppose one fundamental is that they actually need to dig out some of the yellow metal rather than spend all your money drilling holes then talking up the results to to persuade some sucker to provide additional cash to drill even more holes.

While this drama plays itself out over many years, the Directors reward themselves with huge pay increases for the great work they have done.

You wonder whether the Directors ever had any intention to actually mine the gold at all as that would complicate things for them. The old timer Gippsland miners called these blokes "Jobbers" and hated them for the damage they did to the Walhalla mines in the 1800s.

The rollercoaster of drill and raise new cash is starting to sound like Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme! I note that GDR has a chairman who knows all about "mining" people's hopes and dreams with scams such as Firepower's petrol pellets fiasco.

Once the Board has spent all your cash and run out of suckers to milk, some predator comes in and gets the benefit of the millions spent on drilling all those holes. Then the new company's Board raises cash to drill more holes to verify previous holes and so it goes on and on.

Lets get back to fundamentals even if we have to hire Jack Nicklaus to show us how to get the ball into one of GDR's many holes.

Pat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.