RFX 3.85% 5.4¢ redflow limited

New Batteries in stock in Australia

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109

To state the obvious - its hard to sell things, if you don't have things in stock to sell.

There has been a great deal of work done by the whole team at Redflow, focussed (of course) around creating and commissioning our new factory and starting to crank out new batteries.

I'm pleased to note that at this point Redflow has - at last - caught up with various delivery backlogs that had built up during the factory transition process. Those backlogs are where most battery production was going in the first instance - including the delivery of 32 new batteries recently installed to finish building the 45 battery system in my own office in Adelaide (that system is now *really* humming nicely ).

Those various backlogs have been caught up with at last - and there are, now, shiny new batteries from the new Thai factory that are built, tested, and in stock - in Australia.

So if you've been waiting for the point at which you can reach out to one of our installers and get them to put a system - well now you can (at last) do that.

The list of Australian ZCell installers who can quote up and install systems using our batteries is here:

https://redflow.com/system-integrators/zcell-installers/

Now that we have stock again and since we have recommenced training processes for installers, we expect this list will grow over time, as additional installers finish their initial training with Redflow and are ready to move on quoting and installing systems using our batteries.

I fully appreciate (and share) the focus that is evident here on achieving sales. We have a newly appointed Chief Commercial Officer who is just about to start with us (already announced) and this is of course his focus. Various wheels are starting to turn usefully again in the sales realm at last. 

And now that we have stock - we can properly start to make that happen.

For anyone who had ordered a system 'way back' - as we entered the difficult year or so that we've just come out of - and if you're still waiting - please feel free to drop me a line directly, and I'd be only too happy to help to join the dots between you and an installer who can (now) get it done.

Last edited by SimonHackett: (add URL, formatting) 01/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $73.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $22.77K 434.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 196601 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 02/12/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ 112778
Last updated 11.09am 02/12/2021 (live) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.