NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Wow, talk about feedback, it is much appreciated! I am happy...

1. 3,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Wow, talk about feedback, it is much appreciated!
    I am happy that the ambition of Global Domination.. it requires paitience from shareholders, but shouldn't management be patient too?
    “short term pain for long term gain” is easy when $650k arrives each year come what may, but not so if just getting a 0% dividend and only a dream of future capital gains.

Yes, it would be easier if I had met the management to assess who they put first, themselves or the company.
    Anyway it's not for me to make a call on this as I have not required patience, +12% in a week, I feel like a CEO!

The Tesla comparison makes me uneasy, I've always thought they are rising on hot air. I travel to China ~5 times a year and in Shanghai there's loads of electric vehicles, very few are Tesla's. Tesla make nice luxury cars for the wealthy, but one day they will be found out for not making a profit.

I will continue to scratch my head and ponder, in the meantime I hope your patience is rewarded 10 fold, even if it means I will be kicking myself for having a slow trigger finger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.