Seriously as it's bordering on insulting, what part of my post...

1. 22,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Seriously as it's bordering on insulting, what part of my post are you not grasping, it's not looking good mate?

So just for you, a simple one for you to address, if you don't, again, it does not look good for you, I even made the font bigger as you seem to have trouble seeing.

Moses in Due 18:16 says, refers to LORD Thy God.

Deu 18:18 - 'I will raise up a prophet from among their countrymen like you, and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him.

Glyco, would it be fair to say that these words would be the words of eternal life, word of life?

If that were the case (it is), could we say the following verse would describe what was in our Almighty God and Father;
    John 1:4 In him was life………….”and that life is in his word”?
    As in, let there be………..
    (Keep this thought in mind, 1:4).

Isa 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Would you agree that this as we have, shall be, is talking of a “future” one and that this one is the same one Moses was told about?

Would you agree, that if this one was to be future, then he currently didn’t exist, if we were to take “these” words for what they say and accept “they” are truth?

Do we have any hint in the message to Moses, that this future one already existed in any way shape of form other than, in the mind and plans of God?
    Considering - Jesus being slain before the foundation of the world, would be in the mind and plans of God would it not?

If you say God = God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit is, The One God, then that unquestionably is saying in 18:18, that effectively Jesus is part of putting words into his own mouth.
    You can skip and hop as much as you like, but THAT is what your trying to get me to swallow.
    And clearly this, rules out Jesus being part of this one God here, which the following should clear up

So clearly our Almighty God and Father (GOD from here on) is going to put his Word, words of eternal life into His future one.
    (Keep that thought)

Now we know John the Baptist was prophesized of in the OT and from Jewish grounding.
    We know from Mal 3:1 John was going to prepare the way before our Almighty God and Father who was about to send THE one he told Moses about.

So John coming from Jewish Roots and ways, knows full well about The Words of Life and he knows full well that they were always with the Father, IN him, because God said, let there be and there was life.
    John also knows, that if Adam & Eve obeyed these words, that they would not have died = But would of had life eternal.

John also knows how important the Tablets are to the Jews, The Word, the word of God.

So there is no question about it, John knows the significance of God’s word and that they come from within him JUST AS the Book of John tells us – John 1:4 In Him is life……….and THAT life as “WE” have just seen, is in the Almighty God and Fathers Word.

Now because of the many mentions of it in the OT, we know full well that John would have been well up to speed with knowing, Almighty Gods word is a light to their feet and a light to their path Psa 119:105.

So John as he shows in John 1:9 knew full well The Light, the True light was already IN the world before Jesus came.
    (however, many Bibles tell pork pies in this verse, check the Greek).

John recaps what was known and understood in OT times up to 1:13 and THAT is ALL about The Almighty God and Father, he was making the way clear as God was about to send his Salvation plan, hence the reason WHY the name Jesus.
    AND Why he was given the name The Word of God, but the NAME does NOT make Him this Word which was in the beginning as God was the Word.

So then we have Emmanuel = The Word came IN the Flesh OF Jesus and they saw the glory of BOTH.
    Hence God with us as His Word is Spirit which Jesus received without measure, Jesus being the Temple.

By receiving the Spirit/Word without measure we then and NOT before have;
    John 5:26 – For as the Father hath life in himself, so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself.
    John 6:68 – Simon says to Jesus – you have the words of eternal life which Jesus himself tells us in John around 4 times, they are of His God and Father.

Almighty God put all things in Jesus’ hands so he could FINISH the work of the Almighty God’s and then;

1 Cor 8:5-6 - For though there be those called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
    But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by (for the sake of, on account of, because of ) whom are all things, and we by ( for the sake of, on account of, because of) him (Jesus).

1 Cor 15:27-28 - For “God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him.
    And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

1 Cor 8:5-6 - For though there be those called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
    But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by (for the sake of, on account of, because of ) whom are all things, and we by ( for the sake of, on account of, because of) him (Jesus).

God reveals the end from the beginning and the Beginning was for life eternal = Simple and not corrupting the simplicity in Jesus or God’s plan.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.