RDN 4.17% 2.5¢ raiden resources limited

Tradesurfer and Bugsam, Thank you for your kind responses....

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Tradesurfer and Bugsam,

Thank you for your kind responses.

Bugsam - ah, that's too bad. Yes, I think RDN should get on that ASAP. It's very odd to not at least have one powerpoint, let alone a decent website. On the bright side, it means very few people have 'discovered' the company so far. I am happy to say that a few of my youtube subscribers have already sent me private messages thanking me for introducing them to the company (I have a lot of subscribers in North America). I think there are opportunities in finding small, unloved ASX juniors, and there are other investors in North America that agree with me.

Tradesurfer - I'm glad you found that news release. All of Mundoro's JOGMEC JV'ed properties are adjacent or very close to RDN properties in the Timok Complex. RDN will surely benefit from discovery, and vice versa.

I was shocked/impressed RDN got these properties when I was introduced to the company in March, and then the Rio JV on top of that for some of the properties, which really added credibility. Other juniors listed in Canada have tried for years and failed, but RDN was successful.

I hope RDN has a nice exploration plan and maybe some drilling in the coming months (could be a plan for the Rio JV, and a plan for the 100% owned properties). I will be watching very closely and may buy my first shares soon, depending how the company moves forward.

Cheers,

MBG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $66.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $239.4K 9.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 343372 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 3769112 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 5782470
Last updated 15.00pm 29/03/2024 ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.