ARV 0.00% 1.7¢ artemis resources limited

My estimate of NOVO SP fair value, page-2

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    LOL if not ROFL. Think you have to do a bit more research on Novo and especially QH. This is his lifes work! A PhD geologist with a completely new theory who puts his money where his mouth (or actually rather his mind/brain) is and buys up amazing amounds of land. If his theory is correct, and clearly he has no doubt what so ever, this is Wits 2.0. And it may include the motherload i.e. the source of where all the gold came from. QH maybe the Elon Musk of gold exploration, i.e., he is a visionair in his domain!

Of course nothing has been proven so far and based on proof only the SP you quote would be reasonable and probably optimistic. But there is a compelling story behind Novo. And if you buy into that story the sky is the limit.... This will be one hell of a ride. I am glad to be part of it through my ARV investment. Did fail to buy into Novo on time and did not dare above $2, stupid me. But I am convinced ARV will follow Novo albeit at a respectable distance.... Lets see how the new improved deal looks like!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $16 928

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49072 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 607196 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.