Hi markk I hear what your saying mate, its painful, the thought...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Hi markk

I hear what your saying mate, its painful, the thought of $4500,

I'll tell you about something that I went through recently around 3 months ago,

My rose and boys went to Adelaide for Xmas for a week with out me,

Anyway, coco, My beautiful kelpie had a problem,

She couldnt lift her head up and screamed in agony when anyone went near her other than me, although when i was exploring her spine and neck she went absolutely crazy,

Okay, here's the problem, coco is around 10 years old, so has around another couple of years before she cant do anything for me,

Her I am, processing $5000 here or there near or far,

And I'm thinking coco, I love you with all my heart girl, but I don't have $5000 to spend on you to die on me in a few months or a year or so,

So here's the problem, someone on here is going to call me a selfish prick, that's fine, I can cop that on the thin,

Anyway, while my rose and boys were on holidays I did some research and spoke to a few people on my travels,

2 days later I came across a physio thingy guy, I explained what the symptoms were and how long etc,

I told him, if I don't see any results before my family gets home, I'm going to do something I've only ever done once before, he understood,

Anyway, this is what he suggested to me,

He said Jase,

Pour yourself a glass of wine,

Put your tongue in the left hand side of your mouth,

Sit down beside coco,

Now massage Cocos neck all the way down her spine,

Keep doing this until you Finnish your glass of wine,

Then tomorrow, do the same again,

In the mean time in thinking to myself, coco if this doesn't work girl your going to make me cry for days,

Anyway, to shorten the story, after a couple of days, I could lift Cocos head much higher, phew, please god, please god let this work,

So after a week of massaging Cocos neck and back she started to respond much better,

Anyway, rose and kids got home and rose commented on coco,

Wow Jase coco is much better, what did you do,

I said, Oh nothing, all I did was show her a 22 magnum round and all of sudden she was jumping around, lol, only kidding Markk,

Anyway, coco came good,

But markk, I had my rifle loaded, and I was already crying,

15808999710396935137857248108567.jpg
    Now markk,

What happened to coco,

Well, all I can put it down to, was coco, stands between the drivers seat and the passenger seat while im driving,

Anyway, what she does is lay down with her body half on the back seat and her head on the console,

All I can think of was she fell asleep and put a part of her neck or back out,

So, here's what the solution is that I came up with,

It cost nothing, mind you, when im pissed off or angry, ill come up with a solution, lol, no, Its not always pulling out the 22 magnum,

Anyway, what I did was this, i scouted around my mcmansion and found this,,

Its just a peice of chip board that I had leftover from one of my projects,,,,

1580900577825370930363783897567.jpg

Then, I put the piece of chip board inside the pillow,,,,

15809006318117747846072855395348.jpg

Then I put the pillow/chipboard between the back seat and rested it on my centre console so coco can lay down without putting her back or neck out again when she falls asleep while I'm driving,

How does this help you , you ask,

In my opinion, just wait, don't empty your wallet or pull out your gun just yet,

Some things need to work themselves out,

I remember my nana telling me about growing pains, my nana was right,

Your lab could be a big fatty, I'm guessing, I know labs, they love food,

From when they are puppies, exercise is paramount,

What would puppies do in the wild, jump, run and play and fight,

Give your lab some TLC before pulling out the CC,

I'm not a vet, but I do understand animals,

My worst case scenario is a small lead ball placed cleanly in the right ear,

Please let us know how you go mate, i love my dogs, but the vets can be,,,

Let us know,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.