GBE 2.94% 3.5¢ globe metals & mining limited

To and on behalf of shareholders. I am sincerely apologetic for...

1. 970 Posts.
    To and on behalf of shareholders.
    I am sincerely apologetic for being excited about Globe, only to have sold so quick.
    I had all good intentions, but a new poster here arrived last week without any research, and systematically bagged the company because he had an issue with me on the daytradimg forum.You can freely read those forums when you will note this person arrived here.
    That along with a systematic prolonged bagging of Globe here on photocopier gave me little choice but to exit with what small profit I made.
    Chokdee, I will never subject you to the foul mouthed profanities you hurled at me this afternoon, however I question why you started the the in court thread when.You knew it was old news.a its heating up now won't do, as you have systematically bagged GBE for a prolonged period.
    Finally holders, I sold, maybe for the worst, maybe for the best,.however I would question the agenda of these two, particularly the long term.bagger, and wonder whether he is actually the accumulator trying to instil fear to steal your shares.

Once again I apologise for all this, and I see no reason for me to.continue here, until such time if ever I.decide to buy again.

Good luck to all holders here and I wish you all the very best.

Sincerely Jim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $23.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $22.76K 665.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 7300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 9200
Last updated 12.13pm 29/03/2024 ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.