MXC 2.38% 41.0¢ mgc pharmaceuticals ltd

I think it would be preferable that the deal be nurtured into...

1. 13,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    I think it would be preferable that the deal be nurtured into fruition rather than going down the legal remedy avenue (costly and time consuming). It would not only be a better look but would limit resentment from an Asian market that could prove very substantial. That may well be part of MXC's strategy.  While there has to be a time limit for that to happen, I do believe MXC is playing that out to the best advantage so I am still confident the deal will eventually happen - in its original form or a revised version.

We don't know all the details of the contract itself which makes it harder to establish what the eventual outcome will be.

What would be of interest to know is how much raw material MXC has already supplied to VC and why that has not triggered the $1mil deposit. I suspect there will be some funds changing hands by the end of the year - and that would be 12 months later than expected. Perhaps that is an important date as MXC who may grant them a years grace but I doubt they would allow any more time than that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $17.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.0¢ 40.0¢ $3.918K 9.618K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13500 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 7 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.