G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

The reporting of the range of grades still grabs you, especially...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    The reporting of the range of grades still grabs you, especially with 'The Special Stones being cut waiting for polishing, as the company moves forward from strength to strrength making every post a winner with the facts. You can almost hear traders breathe out this should have flown today and thinking to themselves maybe - 'There are none so blind as those who will not see.' I symapathise.
    But no, we are looking at more serious increases now. Slow build up with more new money coming in. Bid and ask spread building up with market depth.
    It is a cheap share under the circumstances risked right down quite considerably. This is not like the past 4 or 5 British Bulldog charges crashing through to 10c, 10.5c and 11c then dwindling down again under pressure as buyers wanted more information.
    Is it now a deal to hold for the future for long term wealth or maybe a share that could go as high as 15c even 20c+ very quickly when the newsflash hits the scene.? I think so, this is now a little different. I don't want to be accused of ranping but there is some verry strong evidence here if anyone has vision and can do the fuzzy math. Slow movement up for the present moment would be a plus rather than a rush.
    I've seen it before, the electric sort of of slow motion feeling waiting for something to happen..and then if it does a little later on or very quickly, tt's worth waiting to see even if you don't hold. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.