PGM 11.1% 2.0¢ platina resources limited

I'm happy to focus solely on SIZE evolution from here cos they...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I'm happy to focus solely on SIZE evolution from here cos they have a definitive schedule this year for Skaergaard for PEA, infill drilling to upgrade resource status to required Canadian JORC, and use of such for a PFS with which they can deal. PGM dont have to do anything cos our percentage upside is theoretically ditto from here, and may even be better if a major wants to first buy them 55 million shares in one hit at a premium. Anything else meanwhile, and there is plenty possible, is a bonus.
    But personally, would love to be able to play SIZE directly in Oz and am sure some of our major holders can see the advantages. Argonaut could set it up am sure. Been waiting a long time for current macros for the Ice Queen, so lets max it out for us. You have to beiieve and it can happen. Nothing to find. Its all there and its mega. Lets start acting like we believe and stop being priced like a micro spec. Personal opinion and happy to ride a bronco, or dump a burro. Some good stuff in Teddy Affros 23 Feb video which even I hadn't thought about. I'm all in like the first time and it's so much better now. Btw love to know what Rhodium content in the pges now that it's 15 tines the price of gold.
    OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $1.008K 53.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114349 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 296612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.