MSB 2.21% 33.3¢ mesoblast limited

As a follow up to my post yesterday on JP Morgan (and again I am...

1. 15,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5342
    As a follow up to my post yesterday on JP Morgan (and again I am not saying one of MSB’s largest shareholders is doing anything wrong with the shares held under their nominee account in the Australian division) but it will keep organisations on their toes as prosecutors expand their scope beyond the metals sector !

IMO spoofing and manipulation have occurred on MSB in the past and now not only are US regulators expanding their scope beyond the metals sector, they are also looking into other financial firms as well ..... a shake up (again IMO) is exactly what is needed in the sharemarket ..... Generally Australia tends to follow the USA on a number of things so with a bit of luck our regulators will follow their lead on this ?

GLTAH

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/18/fed...lators-broaden-market-manipulation-probe.html

Federal prosecutors, commodity regulators broaden market manipulation probe beyond precious metals trades

• An investigation into fraudulent trades in the precious metals market has expanded to other markets as well as to more firms.
    • The Justice Department may be expanding its staff as the probe into spoofing trades broadens.

Federal prosecutors and regulators are expanding their already aggressive investigations of allegedly fraudulent precious metals trades at J.P. Morgan Chase to other U.S. markets and financial firms, CNBC has learned.

The broader inquiry into market manipulation of all kinds comes amid a spike in criminal prosecutions and civil actions in the past year involving so-called “spoofing” in the precious metals markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.3¢
Change
-0.008(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $381.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.5¢ 33.0¢ $983.8K 2.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 750522 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 149181 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 19/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
33.3¢
  Change
-0.008 ( 2.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.3¢ 693942
Last updated 14.23pm 19/03/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.