QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

I see thamrin as huge plus for QON. Would we have been awarded...

  1. 1,435 Posts.
    I see thamrin as huge plus for QON. Would we have been awarded this permit without his involvement? I doubt it. I don't know what shares he's holding at moment but I read older brokers report stating his private interests owned 20% of Prabu Energy and QPN had the other 80%. So he definitely has interest in success at upcoming drilling. I myself am not stressing over commencement of drilling. I am quite happy for drilling to happen say late Jan instead of next week, better with Christmas beaks etc out of the way first, think we'll get better market response then too.
 
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.