WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

Correct, WPG need to demonstrate A, The Gold Deposit, B, They...

1. 11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5727
    Correct, WPG need to demonstrate A, The Gold Deposit, B, They can efficiently Mine it.
    The data from the past 2 months will be available after analysis ,, that is what financiers and shareholders will want to see and clearly.
    Just goes to show those that said WPG was dead in the water 2 months ago have realised how much actual breathing space they have.. Will be well into the new year before Pybar have their day in court and the data gathered over the past 2 months and coming months may be damming to their previous performance. Judges are pretty clever people..
    WPG have met all their financial obligations to all other service providers,, and as they said they are withholding payment from Pybar.. The courts will analyze both companies position over the past year leading up to the dispute...One thing with finance is the numbers don't lie, so i couldn't see WPG serving themselves up or telling porkies....because it will all be transparent in court.
    Do I think the POG is going to rise,,,you bet,,,will that assist WPG's position,,of course. May even jump in for a top up if there are some weak hands and the SP drops below 2c again...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.