AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Hi Moonoomoo,The other day we were all together talking they...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Hi Moonoomoo,
    The other day we were all together talking they seemed to have a good vibe and there seemed to be a good repore between the company and the locals.
    Years back the locals were hopeful about MCO but they knew it was struggling.
    At the start of this year regarding the A1 they would say things like "they are losing money" "I think they are finding more silver than Gold" one guy showed my samples of the rocks that fall onto the road as the trucks go around the bend in front of his house and he said he thought the grades were pretty poor" His family had been in Gaffneys Creek for generations.
    Regarding AUL people have said things like "They look after their workers" "I hear they are a good mob to work for" "ROD was a bit patchy but at MS they are doing alright"
    As I am not a miner or a geologist I need to go by what others are saying. If the sentiment of the locals is good and compiled with the company reports then I go with that. I know it may not be totally scientific but it works for me.
    In the absence of an official report which I have a feeling that may come out today I get the sense that they are somewhere around break even. If ROD turns out good and they start to process every week then I think that we will be looking good. Of course things are not for sure but for those of us who have bought I think that we all believe that there is a pretty good chance of them doing well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.