MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS processing is too risky, page-5

1. 10,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1725
    Yes and I am certain test-on you will.

Albeit at a cost to the shareholder and in the absence of any of these eco-high-tech-wonder-offtakes which seem to be all the discussion these days. MNS will foot the bill for testing and it will be a long, long, long time before any substantive progress is made. By that time all the true first movers (KNL, SYR) will be out the gates.

MNS seems to be infected with marketing tactics about product differentiation, distinguishing from its peers and trying to appear 'sexy' with the latest eco-buzzwords.

However I think the practical and commercial reality is that these tactics can only achieve so much in a world where companies are tuned into the risks - would they rather a known chemically purified product or an unknown product that is not commercially proven.

I know what their insurers and end-user consumers (i.e. people using a phone or a car) would prefer, and that's not to be the victim of malfunction or even grevious bodily injuries owing to such a malfunction.

I think Chinese companies have a bit of a reputation for flouting safety on end-user consumers, so perhaps that's why they are interested in MNS' product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.