MAR 0.00% 0.1¢ malachite resources limited

MMN & MAR Malachite Resources & MacMin

1. 2,839 Posts.
    After reading today's announcement it is evident that Macmin have signalled their faith in Malachite's silver tenements which have the potential to be developed into two separate producing operations. The historical grades reported by Malachite up to 1200 g/t are ideal not only for the current silver price environment but also when the reins are released on the silver price and shorts are forced to cover.

Investors here clearly underestimate the fascination the US has with silver, and failed to realise that MMN's rise from 3c was effectively on the back of OS buying. Malachite not only has BHP Billiton as a major shareholder and alliance partner but also as per today's announcement has a high quality board that has the potential to attract significant institutional and overseas funding.

Macmin has been a great investment for me, in terms of taking up the options at 1.5c along with the more recent placement, however in terms of this relationship I can see that Malachite will rightfully wear the pants.

Can you imagine a silver price explosion with two stocks (potentially one down the track) attracting the bulk of the investment funds?

I am taking 100,000 MAR shares in the float, which also come with free attaching "half" options, with a fair degree of confidence.
    Cheers all,
    Carl.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.