HGV 0.00% 4.9¢ hygrovest limited

So it appears it was a set up to strip the best assets and the...

1. 576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    So it appears it was a set up to strip the best assets and the only ones with any foreseeable income out of the company.
    This was my original concern when this deal was announced and it appears to have been born out. Extremely disappointing from my point of view. If any MMJ director sells MMJ shares I would consider this a very strong sell signal and if such a sale was not communicated immediately to share holders I would consider it as deceptive behaviour by directors as this would be extremely relevant as whether I continued to hold this stock or sell. Yes I have heard and understand the arguments for access to fresh capitol but in my opinion this deal could have and should have been structured differently but everybody except for Lap appeared so hungry to get their hands on the extra funds that they were blinded to the end outcome. I put a lot of faith in this company, gee I hope my worst fears don't come true. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best as the only guarantee we have at this point is the integrity of directors and too many times through history with too many companies this has proved to be misguided faith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $8.475K 181.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31134 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 425037 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.