MLL 3.19% 9.7¢ mali lithium limited

Price of gold when the Goulamina lithium project was acquired...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 749
    Price of gold when the Goulamina lithium project was acquired was around $1200usd and generally ranged between that and $1300 until 12 months ago. 36 hours ago the price of gold was above $1750, with some calling $2000 by the end of the year with all that is happening at the moment.

Plenty of Gold specs without having proved anything have/are running hard at the moment, cashing in on sentiment for gold. MLL is also running despite its main project being viewed ice cold by the market (with lithium prices continuing to drop). Leads me to think the recent rise is gold related.

MLL received the last payment for the processing of some of its gold ore less than 12 months ago. Even though the terms of that deal weren't exactly great for the company, at current gold prices plus an agreement on better terms for the other deposits could be very, very significant to the company. The Morila plant nearby can't be up to much atm,

With the price of gold high right now, MLL is in a good position to do something with the gold assets, while lithium is in the doldrums. Surely at current prices the gold assets are worth something significant to the company in the near term?

Plenty of money has piled into specs that haven't proved anything, MLL has already proved it can gain cashflow, perhaps a punt here based on the gold alone isn't so stupid? Markets aren't exactly behaving rationally at the moment!

Nothing about this company has made sense the past 4 years since I first invested here, based on this perhaps the gold is going to bring some joy, for a change.
    Last edited by dunny29: 22/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.003(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $30.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.9¢ 9.7¢ $6.028K 62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80380 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 42647 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 29/05/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
MLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.