MNS 3.64% 5.3¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

mines and money conf. - takeaways

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Just a quick update UNX presentation at the Mines and Money conference today in Sydney.

Time was tight...only 15 minutes per speaker...and Matt had a lot to get through now that we are not just only talking about Uranium anymore.

Nothing really new on the Uranium side of things other than the drilling is still on-going. They are however going to drill in a blind spot (i.e. an area not covered before in any of the geological surveys). Remembering that the wet season is only a month or so away, so me only see another couple of U results.

On the coal front...the drill pads have all be staged, but the drill rig itself is still not all these...it comes in parts apparently and moving a drill rig about takes some paper work. Hopefully they can get a few samples before the wet season, else we'll be waiting till next year.

Sniffers...as mentioned by some of the other posters regards the Chinese, yes they are sniffing around our part of town too (as I'm sure they are many others), but as Matt pointed out a few times in his presentation, our U grades and intercepts are world class and among the top handful of recent finds around the globe. The Koreans aren't far behind either in the sniffing stakes...so watch this space.

At the UNX booth were a couple of the Australian geologists who actually work at the Mkuju site in Tanzania for UNX. They were both very confident at what they are finding over there.

The lunch spread good too...they had salmon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $33.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $12.62K 232.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60803 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 03/04/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ 2049
Last updated 15.46pm 03/04/2020 (live) ?
MNS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.