Wotsup, the archaic language of the King James Bible evidently...

1. 15,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Wotsup, the archaic language of the King James Bible evidently has led you to think the word ''express'' has something to do with something said. It doesn't! It has no connection to Word.

(Hebrews 1:3) He is the reflection of God’s glory and the exact representation of his very being, and he sustains all things by the word of his power. And after he had made a purification for our sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.
    -------------
    Lets SEE what the Spirit of Truth say, but lets US digest as to WHAT is being spoken about HERE!

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners
    spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
    Hath in these last days spoken unto us IN Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the worlds;

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Subject ->
    The word coming into the world and the expression of God's word IS the subject, hence you are dictated to via the Bible, to KEEP that flow in the picture, NO option.

IN Son -
    > John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
    God IN the Temple, hence, Glory = the word of God, Glory/Word, as only begotten from the Father...............

John 4:24 Spirit the God is.......
    For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
    How are You going to get those thoughts out of you Mr G, to me, face to face??????????

Express ->
    convey (a thought or feeling) in words or by gestures and conduct.
    "he expressed complete satisfaction"

John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
    6:68 - Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for (because) God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Resulting in -> John 5:26 - For as the Father has life in Himself (J 1:4) so has he given to the Son to have life in himself.
    And -> John 12:46 I am come a light into the world (Baptism timing J 17:18)
    (God's words are light Psa 119:105).

...And God was the Word, who is Spirit and of which his words are Spirit, he gives to the Son of himself, Spirit/Word/Light that he is, WITHOUT measure.
    Jesus express's OUT these words and then becomes the Express Image of what He is expressing OUT.

Jesus himself, from a plan to be of God's, tells us, He came forth, out from God and THEN, was sent into the world.
    Isa 55:8-11, so shall my word be that goeth "forth out" of my mouth, expressed.

reflection of God’s
    glory

Glory ->
    John 17:22 - And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Who being the brightness of
    his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Brightness -> God is light and is his word.
    Glory here is clearly in reference to the word of God, to which Jesus Expressed into the world =Simple.
    to suggest otherwise, is to not be of God and NOT hearing, seeing God's word = No if buts about it = BLACK & WHITE.

They will see and hear and not able to understand, bleeping Amazing????????????????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.